The Robotics Club CCA provides opportunities for students who are interested in Mathematics and Science to pursue their passion beyond the requirements of the Primary School Science syllabus. The students undergo trainings that enable them to expand their understanding of the logic behind robot movements. They also get to sharpen their creative thinking skills as they learn to design and program their robots through programming. Students get to work together in a team and develop team spirit through the activities planned. Students who display talent in their craft can represent the school and participate in various competitions such as the National Robotics Programming Competitions.
Students will be able to be:
- To enable students to understand and apply their knowledge of Robotics construction and/or programming.
- To enable students (ranging from juniors to seniors) to learn and apply skills at the recreational and competitive levels.
- To enable students to learn sportsmanship and values of fair play, teamwork and discipline.
- To apply Mathematical calculations in programming for precise robot movements
- To apply the fundamentals of robot building with sensors and able to program it to solve challenges effectively.
Through the Robotics Club, students will be able to explain and apply their knowledge of Robotics construction and/or programming correctly. They also get to participate at the recreational and competitive levels for juniors and seniors respectively. They are also able to demonstrate good sportsmanship and values of fair play, teamwork and discipline through participating in Robotics competitions.
None for 2021 and 2022 (Due to covid restrictions and restricted training sessions)